Returns & Refunds
An item can be returned within 30 days starting on the shipping date. If an item is returned within the allowable return period with proof of purchase, the refund will be returned to the original method of payment.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
HART reserves the right to limit or decline returns or exchanges regardless of whether the customer has a receipt. All returns are subject to a refund verification process. Customers are encouraged to retain their receipts. All decisions regarding returns are subject to applicable laws. In the event of a return being made to one of our stores, the store manager has the authority to make the final decision for all returns.
RETURNS/EXCHANGES TO STORE:
This is the fastest way to receive your refund; Simply return your online purchase to your local HART store. You must present your confirmation email or the packing slip that came with the shipped item(s). It takes about 7 business days to see the refund on your statement.
Exchanges can be made by visiting one of our stores, providing that the store carries the merchandise for which you want to exchange. A refund will be applied to your original method of payment, and a new purchase can then be made for the exchanged item.
Exchanges cannot be made to our online warehouse.
SALES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FINAL AND MAY NOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED.
- For hygienic reasons, underwear (panties, bras, boxers, briefs) and swimsuits.
- Personal care items (feminine care, hands and feet), men’s grooming, oral care, men’s and women’s hair removal.
- Bedding items that are unpacked and/or appear to be used (pillows, mattress protectors, pillow covers, sheets and sheet sets, comforter, and quilts)
- Products cut to length or modified.
- Product with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
To return your product, you should mail it to the return address provided in the email following your refund request.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.