Intex PureSpa Plus - Bubble Massage Spa - 6 Seater
The portable Intex® PureSpa Plus™ Bubble Massage Spa provides relaxation at touch of a button. The easy-to-use control panel activates the high-performing bubble Jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage. The heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperate preference, allowing a stress-free spa experience. The portable Intex® PureSpa Plus™ Bubble Massage Spa provides simple maintenance with easy-to-replace filter cartridges for lasting enjoyment for up to 6 people.
- 170 high-powered bubble jets
- Includes 2 contoured headrests and 1 multi-colored LED light
- Equipped with built-in hard water treatment system
- Built with Fiber-Tech® Construction and the puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material
- Simple maintenance with two easy-to-replace filter cartridges
- Seating Capacity: 6 People
- Water Capacity: 290 Gallons
- Water Temperature Range: 68-104 degrees Fahrenheit - to reach maximum water temperature, outdoor temperature must be a minimum of 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Approximate Inflated Size: Inner/Outer Diameter: 65in / 85in Height: 28in
- Includes a carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Shape: Round
- Color: Navy Blue
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- MODEL NO.: 28431E
- Weight: 110.29 LBS
- Package Dimensions: 20.71in x 24.09in x 32.72in
- Spa Shape: Round
- Color: Navy Blue
To Reduce the Risk of Drowning and Injury
- Children should NEVER use a spa without adult supervision. Take extreme precautions if you have young neighbors or family members nearby. Reduce the risk of accidents by making sure children can’t access the spa unless a grownup is present.
- Always put the cover on and lock your spa when it’s not in use. Make sure to keep the key where children can’t reach it.
- Inspect your spa cover regularly. Never use a worn or damaged cover. It’s best to be overly cautious in order to prevent unsupervised access by a child.
- Implement the buddy system! Never use your spa alone or allow others to use the spa unattended.
- Don’t jump or dive into a spa (or any other shallow body of water).
- Measure the water temperature with an accurate thermometer before entering a spa or hot tub. The water in a spa should never exceed 104°F (40°C). Water temperatures between 100°F (38°C) and 104°F (40°C) are considered safe for healthy adults. Lower water temperatures are recommended for children and spa users who wish to soak longer than 10 minutes.
- Please consult a physician before using your spa if you:
- Are pregnant or might be pregnant
- Are obese
- Are using medication
- Have a history of heart disease
- Have high or low blood pressure
- Have circulatory system problems
- Have diabetes
- People with infectious diseases should never use a spa or hot tub.
- Protect all spa users from possible water-related illnesses by keeping the spa water clean and sanitized. For more information, consult the Owner’s Manual that comes with your spa.
- Always practice good hygiene when using a pool or spa.
- Reduce the risk of drowning by avoiding alcohol, drugs or medication while using your spa.
- Do not add bath oil or bath salts to spa water.
- Excessive heat can lead to unconsciousness or hyperthermia. Ext the spa immediately if you feel dizzy, sleepy or uncomfortable.
- Enter and exit the spa carefully.
- If your spa is damaged or malfunctioning in any way, stop using it immediately. Contact Intex Customer Service for help.
- Never operate a spa or hot tub if the suction fittings are loose, broken, damaged, cracked or missing. Replace them immediately.
- Keep all pets away from your spa.
To Reduce the Risk of Electric Shock
- Each spa comes with a GFCI/RCD located at the end of the power cord. The GFCI/RCD must be tested before each use. Do not use the spa if the GFCI/RCD does not function properly.
- If the cord that comes with your spa is damaged, replace it immediately. Do not bury the cord. Connect it to a grounded receptacle only.
- Make sure the power outlet, current and voltage are all suitable for the electrical equipment that comes with your spa. Consult the Owner’s Manual and follow the instructions for safe installation.
- Always unplug the spa before cleaning, servicing or making adjustments.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be repaired or replaced by a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to repair or replace parts by yourself.
- Position your spa so that the cord can reach an electrical outlet. Do not use extension cords, timers, plug adaptors or converter plugs.
- Never handle a plug while you’re standing in water or while your hands are wet.
- Do not leave the spa empty for an extended period of time or expose the spa to excessive direct sunlight.
- Do not use the spa during rain, thunder or lightning storms.
- Make sure there’s an adequate drainage area around your spa in case the water accidentally overflows.
You’ll find warnings and instructions on the product and inside the Owner’s Manual that comes with your spa. Read and follow them to ensure safe use and prevent drowning, injury and property damage.