To our valued customers,
As we continue to face the impacts of COVID-19, we want to keep you informed as to how we are dealing with the current situation. We recognize our responsibility as a provider of many affordable everyday necessities for families including; medical uniforms, toilet paper, cleaning products, as well as non-perishable foods such as; flour, spices, soup mixes, jams, crackers, snacks, etc.
For the safety of our communities, we have implemented the following procedures, applicable to both our employees and our customers. Please take these extra precautions with us in-store to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth with your sleeve if you need to sneeze or cough
- Keep appropriate social distance with others while in our store
- Pay with debit or credit if you can and/or consider bringing your own bag and bagging your own items
Here are some of the additional measures our staff has taken to ensure everyone’s safety during their visit;
- We have installed barriers at the register between the cashiers and customers
- There are red tape markers on the ground to encourage social distancing
- Our associates are wearing gloves and washing their hands every 30 minutes
- We are sanitizing shopping baskets and high-traffic areas frequently
- We are limiting the number of associates and customers in each location
Most importantly, please stay home if you have any signs of illness and follow self-isolation / quarantine directives recommended by public authorities.
We would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the incredible efforts and dedication of our employees who are choosing to do their part to help everyone through this situation! We ask that you be kind and thoughtful to our employees as well as your fellow customers
Thank you for your support and understanding.